Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last week I said I would be doing some game art, but there was a death in the family and the service was a couple days ago. So art kind of got put on hold, sorry readers. I did update one of my portfolio pieces though, defined the edges better and just improved the entire thing in my opinion. Check her out at http://dracon852001.wix.com/csinclairportfolio#!2d-art/albumphotos4=3
She is my favorite character from a game called League of Legends, so they get credit for the original idea, but I decided to create my own work with her midway between her human and dragon form.

Hopefully I will feel up to doing some more work next week. I have decided to pay more attention to my art skills due to a presentation I watched from Westwood. They had examples of what should be done (yes) and what isn't good enough (no). I kind of thought my art fell into the maybe pile, I think it is good, but with some more attention my art could become awesome. Got to stop spending so much time watching netflix and gaming haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment