Thursday, April 7, 2016

Survived BDO

So I still managed to get some work done despite black desert trying to suck me in, I think I have it under control now lol. So here we have a dead person for one game:
Not too bad on the details though I feel I could clean it up a bit more it works for now. This got put off a lot due to distractions and various things just getting in the way. I also have a male version of the corpse on deck, but taking a break from it for a bit to work on more animation stuff.

Next up I came back to an old model and saw just how much I have improved. Talk to a project lead and show him this tavern I had shelved.

 He was like: I like it lets use it! Turns out it was shelved because of a lot of issues and I spent the rest of the day fixing them and optimizing/improving textures. The end result was much better and well worth the time imo:
 Still a lot of stuff going on, so look forward to more updates in a week or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment