Monday, December 26, 2016

Work updates

While I was caught up on things it seems a model got lost and was never sent to us awhile back so I had to start it over from scratch. Still it was a pretty cool concept I was working off of. Here is the pre-texture version:
And some initial textures, I think I need to scale them up to make the details pop a bit more though:
Still, looks pretty good from far away! Quixel makes testing textures a lot quicker as well. As the year draws to a close I am happy to have come far as a 3D artist, but still realize I have a lot to learn as well. The other cool thing is I am starting to learn some programming concepts and even make some quick games. However, I am still a little impatient to get a nice project out there that more than 20 or so people see and download. Just got to keep learning new things and ranking up the projects as I do so, and hopefully my teams do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment