Saturday, October 14, 2017

Demo up and progress!

Finally to the point I have some fairly decent gameplay up and running. Looking for some feedback if anyone has some time to check out the demo at http://www.indiedb.com/games/dungeonis

The demo will not have the skill system as of yet. However, the game is still very playable without extra skills, the extra skills are something I wanted to give the player a bit more choice in how to spec out their character. I will need to test it a bit more before I put it in the demo. After that the plan is to flesh out the town with more characters and implement some loot drops etc. I think I am very close to going into just making levels and filling them with enemies.

The last thing I want atm is a way to save the player position and scene and load it. Perhaps a return to town crystal/item as well. After that I can make the giant dungeons I want lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment