Monday, July 3, 2017

A month already? dang

So I forgot about this thing with all the stuff I have been working on lately hah. My own little RPG project is doing pretty good, hammering down the interface and putting in a lot of building shells (buildings with no props or doors really). Here are some previews of those:

from the top we have: blacksmith, lords castle, Ruins investigation branch, and tavern.
Next up we have some game screenshots, coming along great so far with initial dungeon and town mostly done!
Ui is mostly placeholder at this time but has a lot of flexibility to slot in UI elements as I get them created. Also, death animations and ouch sounds are in! Now all I got to do is make some better attack/projectile effects for decent combat, well and more abilities. I think that covers most of what got done... A lot of other small stuff but meh.

Also if you see any models you like shoot me a message! I am on turbosquid selling, see this website: My store

see you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment