Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well, module 9 seems to have went over fairly well, though the instructor said I could tune up my game mockup a bit more. Still 91 out of 100 in the workshop is not bad at all!

Also, I have decided to add a new page to my portfolio to display my game design endeavors:
http://www.wix.com/dracon852001/csinclairportfolio#!game-projects
Please check it out, I plan to put the best of my game assets there as I create them, though you will see some of them here on this blog as well. I hope to continue sharing my design endeavors, thanks for reading/viewing, I will continue to update at least once a week.

In other news, my birthday is coming up, so I fully plan to slack off a bit and give myself something nice; perhaps pre-order guild wars 2 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment