Monday, March 27, 2017

Projects being slow again.

But that does not mean I have to slow down! Been taking another course on creating an RPG and learning some cool stuff. In short it basically teaches me how to get a 3rd person char moving around and playing a really epic game of dodge ball. This means I can at least prototype some levels with combat. Probably a good ways to go until it is a really smooth playing game but roughing it in is kind of neat here are some screens of that:
The second pic is more of a planning phase in what I might want to do with the character. Other than that I have just been messing with rigging and animation again. Current plans are to move forward with some dungeon/level prototyping which requires some model creation. That is unless my current projects get it in gear again lol.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment