Friday, November 9, 2018

It's done! Course is in for review and I am eagerly waiting to hear back on what Udemy has to say about it.

As to what it is about, I will definitely link it here when I am done but a quick run down is: I notice a lot of people publish videos about 3D modelling but no one really goes into how to network and get a shoe in the games industry as a lone free lancer. No one really shows you where to go to start selling some models. I have some experience with that and thought it would be cool to share this!

here is my welcome video, well the first edition anyways:
I really hope I can get a course published, it is definitely on my todo list right after the book I published which I succeeded at though nothing really came of it. You can see it and its bad cover art here

Anyways I love sharing stuff and I have recently been looking into a lot of ways to put myself out there and create more sources of income as well. But this course is less about the money and more about trying to help people who are like me: extremely introverted and also interesting in game art and creating.

Even if it bombs it is still another mark I can leave, and maybe it will inspire someone, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment