Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 has rolled around and it has been pretty slow lately for me. I have been battling a wretched cold that is lasting forever. However, I did manage to get some things done. I got a start on a throne and added a golem boss to my dungeon game. I also have started blocking out the second level for said dungeon game:
I go into more detail on the video about what the plan is here but basically it is another quest type thing. Gather some keys, fix a bridge a bit later on. Currently I am considering the story and how exactly I want to present it to the player.

After each dungeon the player does go back to town and receives some gossip and another mission objective. I could use the built in text messages, but they are kind of small... Perhaps I will use a sprite to convey the story that is destroyed on a click. Decisions decisions... anyways see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment