Monday, June 1, 2015

Over the last couple weeks I was working on a building project that was meant to be a sort of tavern.
originally there were a lot of things that made it unusable for the project. However, I heard the problems and told them to give me a couple more days to fix the issues.

 I mean, we still needed this asset, and it would be the same if not more time wasted just trashing it and redoing. I like to think that overall spending a couple more days fixing it was better than starting something from scratch. This also gave me the opportunity to refine the design a bit more such as adding actual stairs and a guard on the balcony instead of going the cheap optical illusion and alpha channel route.

In other news I managed to get a lot of animation done for my other project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Tt0jUIW-s

Still improving those and figuring out all the animations we need but it is coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment