Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Props and townhalls

Despite getting somewhat distracted by Black Desert Online (so much stuff to do in that game!) I am still chugging away on my various projects. The last couple days I finished up a town hall for one:
I think it looks more like a hunting lodge of some sort but this is the direction my reference steered me! Turned out pretty good I think, though the textures may have to be tweaked at a later date. The rock walls in particular may be a little too detailed for our style.

Next up still working on finishing up a props list. But I did get some suitcases done!
After that I need to create some dead bodies! er at least some virtual ones lol. I am unsure how to approach that but no time like the present to experiment. The two methods I am considering are simply creating them from scratch or just creating parts and combining them into a pre built mesh like makehuman provides. Modifying a pre built mesh does not seem to be the best idea. I suppose I could just treat it like creating an undead character. As for my personal project it is being pushed to the side again but I WILL get back to it. I have just hit a few snags in programming enemies. That is about all for the last couple weeks. See you next time I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment