Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A bit late but lots of work being done!

First off, I did get caught up a bit in the Pokemon Go craze. I see both good and bad aspects of it. Good that it gets people out and about, but bad because how easy it is to become distracted or wander into a bad situation. Still, it is pretty neat.

As for my work, lots of animation and modelling going on. Also, have a sketchfab account now, so check it out for some neat models and animation! Still working on that whole animation thing, but got to practice and start somewhere I suppose.

Also some big news on a game front. We have a steam page! Not quite on the green light journey yet but getting some initial feedback. Check it out and catch a glimpse of the latest model with actual lighting instead of this default stuff:
sadly my own game has been on the back burner for a bit but I plan on getting to that a bit today and tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment