Friday, August 26, 2016

New game released!

Huh I thought I was posting a bit early but turns out it isn't far off the mark! So to get right down to business I would like to present my newest game: Sundered Arvena.
Feels good to say that... I have something that works people can play it! Hopefully the start of many. Yes I know it a good bit of issues to sort out still, hence why I put it beta for now. Hopefully I can work it out and make it a full release fairly soon. The last couple weeks have been spent mainly testing and getting it working as well as I can at my current skill level.

Rest assured.. despite some issues this game IS winnable. There is a start and a finish! Hope it doesn't frustrate too much. I meant it to be a challenge but I might have gone a bit overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment