Friday, November 25, 2016

more houses, new text game!

Alright right on time with a two week update! I finished a couple more houses with some very basic interiors and exteriors, but that can be spiced up with props and textures.
I have gotten to the point where I can do a model like these and map it within a day which is pretty cool. As for textures I will probably make or get an atlas at some point. For now a set of base models will do. A lot of neat things happening with that team so be sure to stay tuned to the AoA facebook page or forums for updates.

Next up I created a text based game with the help of a Udemy course. Their story did not have tons of endings, a shop, and four character paths though lol. Check it out at game jolt
A lot of the text parts were pretty easy once I got the format down. It was basically like filling in a text bubble. You had to check the space available and shorten things but each bubble could be connected in before anything was written. Knocked this out in about 4-5 days, but still probably some mistakes here and there. Let me know what you think if you got a few!

Anyways that is about it for this update, hope you all had a good thanksgiving and see you again in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment