Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Week of Coding

So most of this update is not really visual as I was mostly coding and modifying code this time around. What was I messing with? Well, due to continuing issues with getting programmers willing to help out on a fairly regular basis I had to work out alternatives again. Basically buying a asset on the store and modding it to work how I wanted. In the end the week of code (or was it a week and a half? lol) was a success! I have spells I can drag to the action bar and a leveling system that saves a couple stats. A half finished ability system got tossed and replaced with a similar one I can work with better.

As far as modelling I also reworked a chair I made awhile back and it is now on the asset store at: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/furniture/fancy-old-rocking-chair-99445!


It also has 3 LoDs to help with optimizing it for games and performance. Great for a haunted house or just random house furniture in general.

Anyways kind of a small update, but lots going on behind the scenes. If you have not checked it out be sure to check out a preview of my boss battle... before I did all this code.
Will have to update this but the code mostly works the same I just have it do some more stuff and wire into the interface better. Not to mention I also have a lock on target feature when you hover over enemies.

Anyways see you in a couple weeks again will be sure to update the vid, and probably have some more 3D model work!

No comments:

Post a Comment