Thursday, May 17, 2012

I got a initial mockup for the tutorial section of Supernatural Defense: http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34094589 (you may have to watch it twice as esnips loads it slow or something the first time). It will show players which weapons to use against each foe. Still working on sounds, though I may have some background music now. Projects are almost set to go on hold for a week as I go on a vacation with my family on the 26th though.

Hopefully by then my programmers have caught up a bit and I can hit the art a bit harder then I have been. I really am looking forward to entering the contest Westwood is offering for these games I am creating, but a lot is riding on: can the programmers create something close enough to the original design plan and will it be fun? Still, I am happy to continue working on these sorts of projects as they provide valuable experience; they are also quite fun to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment