Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sorry for the slow updates... I always seem to slow down a bit towards the end of a project (mainly to let my partners catch up it seems, since usually one should probably rush to finish the game when near the end). The art is fairly quick with simpler games where one knows details will be less noticeable due to screen size. Currently all that is left is to get some sounds and make a mockup of the game, maybe a couple interface elements. This week I revisited another old project that should do nicely for the intro screen to this game:

We have our werewolf silhouetted by the moon and various creatures in the background, I always figured the best way to introduce a game is to show a player the enemy first. Of course, previews of the scenery are not a bad idea either. This actually started as an illustrator file (vector art), I decided to make the werewolf softer and more like a painting though with my tablet and Photoshop.

Anyways, I am still waiting to hear back on the progress from the programmer, hopefully I get news soon. C ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment