Sunday, May 13, 2012

I have made contact with the programmer for Supernatural defense and he says things are going well, but the base defenses are not tracking properly. Some design compromises might need to be made but I told him to try and get the original design to work. As such the mockup was put on hold due to this, but I will keep in touch and I have all the elements ready to go except sounds. For now here is how I envision a screenshot of the game to look:
Just a simple hp indicator in the upper left corner with some way to track score and progress on the bottom of the screen. We also see the holy water cannon selected and being put to use on a demon. Some refinements may yet be made, but for now this will be the basis for my mockup should my programmer get those turrets to work correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment