Monday, December 22, 2014

So I completed the little scenario game idea I was making and dubbed it: Trial by knight. It is a mission to collect 10 treasure piles while avoiding or dealing with the armies of enemy knights and traps in the dungeon. Minor bugs remain at this time, but I found the game breaking one that was crashing the game (massive memory leak due to my sloppy programming lol). Still I learned a lot about what certain code does in GML. Also I do appreciate the internet, because someone out there somewhere knows how to make the engine do what I need it to do. Wonder if anyone will ever invent a sort of language to code translator, that would be nice hah. In the meantime I guess we all have to learn a little coding ourselves on independent projects.

And here is the video overview of progress from last week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmIhDjdr45I&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment