Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lots of new stuff going on over the last couple weeks.
This first set of things is a set of supplies for a game project I am working on with a group. Just some tools and food that a player can pick up.

The other project I am working on has re-tasked me to creating a wolf model of which I have almost got the basic model hammered out:
Next up with that is cleaning up the edge loops a bit and simplifying the model to cut the poly count. Lots of stuff to do! I find myself looking back and being pretty impressed with what I can do now vs what I could do when I started with these projects. Still a lot of things to learn and improve but even flipping back a few pages in this blog and then coming forward again it is cool to see what changes.

Will try to keep the progress updates coming! See you again in a week or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment