Sunday, April 19, 2015

Whew tons of birthday stuff going on. People ask you: how does it feel to be whatever age this year? Pretty much like any other day, aging is slow enough to be hardly noticeable to the person aging I think hah. However, I do wake up and wonder where all that teen or even early 20s energy went sometimes. As for work, just working through lists with similar assets to those in the previous posts. Hopefully I will create my own library of that stuff, back it up, and just be able to re-use some of it later!

My friend dropped by and hung out for a bit, we brainstormed some game ideas. It is pretty easy to come up with some silly ideas, implementing them is the challenging part; since most of us are more programmers or artists and not often both. There are tons of tools out there to help, but it still is a daunting task to take on alone at times.

Overall a slow couple of weeks, but at least projects are still ongoing at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment