Thursday, March 8, 2012

And Module 5 was a success! In module 6 we are refining the sprite sheets further for a final draft of the animation cycles. In my case the feedback was: The knight animations look a little jittery and jump around a bit, also it was not clear what was happening in the death animations (not enough movement). These changes should not take too long to make... I just go into photoshop and bring up the frames, make my tweaks, and import them back into flash files en mass. Then I save the files, gather em up again and seek more feedback or move on to the next module. I plan to do one set a day, so by the end of this week (Sunday) I should have another submission for the workshop if all goes well.

With less than 3 weeks to go in the workshop I am putting my foot on the gas so to speak to see if I can rise to the challenge of finishing it in time. It was a slow start, but now I am gunning for the home stretch, Module 9 is the final module and it is my goal to make it there!




No comments:

Post a Comment