Friday, March 23, 2012

Module 7 complete, I actually had to refine my image... Unfortunately I redesigned at my old size and not a bigger size so there are some pixel artifacts (not too bad though). Note to self, design larger, it is easier to shrink things than it is to make them bigger lol.

The level 1 map currently looks like this (though it may actually be level 2, I got to talk to my partner and see what they think, they may already have a rough map to finalize for a first level):


Module 8 is refining this background and my interface elements further. I actually will redo the larger portions of this at a higher resolution per the instructors recommendation.

two modules left to go, but I feel we can take this game above and beyond this course if we keep in touch and keep working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment