Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Alrighty, so I have all but one king/boss done for Legion of Devagog. Here they are:
The names are just something I can up with on the fly, so they may or may not change. One is a dwarf king, the one that is missing will be a black knight type king/queen, the only one where a face is not visible most likely. After each level a dialog will come up with the face of one of the kings and tell the player a bit more of the story and maybe a little of the next area; they will also thank the player for freeing them from dark magic.

I also added a piece to my portfolio that I did for fun and to increase my skills, a void knight type character: http://dracon852001.wix.com/csinclairportfolio#!2d-art/albumphotos4=0

That's all for this week, look forward to doing the last king and maybe some more random concepts for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment