Monday, June 4, 2012

I have returned from vacation and look forward to working on the two projects I have going at the moment. I think I will take a more pro-active approach and start working on stuff we will use if everything goes well rather than waiting for the programmer to catch up (since it is now definite the LoD programmer has returned to the project).

As for the vacation itself; I took a trip with my family to Disneyland, Sea world, and Knott's soak city. We stayed at a time share in Palm Springs. 3 kids around 9 years old, a teenager, myself, and my parents. The kids were pretty annoying, ranging from whiny to shooting people with squirt guns lol. Only one of the kids accompanied me and Tyler (teenage nephew) on roller coasters. We stayed at Disneyland until 1 am in the morning, which was exhausting. I had 6 blisters on my feet, a sunburn from yesterday, and being a gamer/computer nerd I am not in the best physical shape. Still I suppose it was all worth it and everyone had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment