Thursday, June 7, 2012

I said I would be more optimistic and pro-active when it came to creating game assets so here is the result: A complete game map for Legion of Devagog!
Ideally this would be displayed as a level transition with players starting at Foresta and an icon moving clockwise as they progress through the game. The finished game will have eight levels if you include shrine battles. Currently we only have Foresta close to finished, but it is nice to have the rest of the game mapped out. I figure my part is just to make some textures and a couple extra graphics. The programmer will need to hammer out collisions and a couple extra battle conditions in addition to map transitions. She is still currently working on unit control and other details at this time though. Once that is done the extra levels shouldn't be too hard from what I have heard from the programmer.

I really appreciate having Kelsey to do the programming side of things, and look forward to making this dream of mine a reality (or giving it our best shot anyways!).

No comments:

Post a Comment